The term “O’Sullivan Antiques” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 43-44 Francis Street, Dublin 8. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, Flash animation and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without O’Sullivan Antiques’ prior written consent.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
This website and its content is copyright of O’Sullivan Antiques – © O’Sullivan Antiques 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
* you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
* you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Use of this website shall be made subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland) which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all permissions, exclusions, licences, policies, and conditions of use set out in this website. The Courts of the Republic of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland) shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of, or in connection with, this website and its use. Both parties hereby consent to the admissibility of electronic evidence before the Courts of Ireland.